Bcaa 2000 is a food supplement in the form of capsules that contain the 3 essential amino acids with a branched chain: Leucia, Izoleucine and Valine, in a ratio of 2: 1: 1
- Quality amino acids with branched chain
- Contains Leucine-Isoleucine-Valine in a 2: 1: 1 ratio
- Ensures cell regeneration
- Ensures fast post-effort recovery
- Very fast assimilation
- Each serving of 4 capsules provides 2000 mg of BCAAs
Bcaa 2000 contains capsules with essential amino acids in the metabolic process of proteins, supports recovery and strength, inhibits catabolic processes, being intended for both active people and performance athletes.
It is the perfect source of essential amino acids, before training, as well as a source of quality post-workout protein, helping to increase and maintain muscle mass.
Recommended administration : 4 capsules per day (1 serving).
To maximize results, take ½ portion, 2 capsules 45-60 minutes before training and 1/2 serving, 2 capsules 15-30 minutes after training.
The box contains: 100 capsules. 1 serving = 4 capsules